Sunday 19 February 2012

Tool # 1 Glogster

The first tool from my Inquiry Project was Glogster.  I am a complete novice when playing around on Web 2.0 tools and thought that this interactive poster site would be a fun way to ease myself into experimenting with these tools.  I created a polar bear poster based on a language arts assignment for my grade 4 class.  They are to use the information provided on my Glog to help them with their assignment.  On Friday my students played with my Glog.  They enjoyed the videos and will be using the webpages in computers this week.  I will comment more on this tool in my reflection at the end of the project.  Below you will find the link to my glog.

http://www.glogster.com/atterris/wanted-polar-bear/g-6lnu21vu5jgh18c8g59dha0?s=imgglog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment