Sunday 30 September 2012

Cataloguing Introduction

I thought I would post my lesson post this week since it wasn't required to do so on the Vista site.  I still think the background information that we went over this week is important and should be discussed.  After all without organization especially as teachers where would we be.

After going through this weeks readings and activities like many of my fellow posters I agree that organization is the key to success in a classroom and library. Organization of resources through a common system creates order in a library. I find many of the resources that I use on my class online and have created my own organization system to keep order for easy access. Without order and organization with the amount resources at are fingertips we could be searching for a needle in a haystack and never find what we need to create meaningful lessons and activities for our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment